- Why are your prices less expensive than the rest?One of the reasons for establishing Jet Force is because we couldn't believe how expensive the average price was to professionally clean a driveway or patio. We recognise that price and quality of work are the things most important to you and we've set the bar high for both.
- Can’t I just clean it myself?Of course you can! However, our petrol powered pressure washer produces much more power and flow than a standard electric pressure washer. This means we get the job done faster, and you are left with an area that has received a deeper clean. We are also experts at our trade and know a few secrets to produce results to make you say "wow!". Additionally, we carry out the hard work of re-sanding and sealing the area as well as removing all rubbish from the site after the clean up while you enjoy your hard earned free time.
- Do you need access to a tap?Yes, we will need to connect to a tap, ideally an outside one. Although we will arrive with a full water tank in the van, this alone will only be enough for smaller jobs, so for medium to large jobs we would need to top up the tank. We always carry our own hoses and attachments for this. Thankfully, water is by far the cheapest utility available and a 50sqm drive or patio would only use around £1.40 of water.
- Can you pressure wash in all weathers?We can clean in any weather as long as it's not freezing conditions (although we can cope with it, unfortunately the water can't!). Rain or shine, we will honour the appointment you booked. However, on some surfaces like block paved driveways, the surface has to be completely dry before the fine kiln dried sand can be applied to the joints. Therefore we will need 24-48 hours of dry weather before we can return to complete this step. The same is true for applying decking oil or a wood stain to decking. If the good old British weather looks changeable, we can always be flexible to ensure the job is completed in good time.
- What can be cleaned?We can clean almost anything. Our variable pressure washers are powerful enough to cope with tough stone and concrete but also gentle enough to softwash the rendered exterior of your house.
- What are your guarantees?We guarantee we will do a great job. Our goal is to ensure that you're completely satisfied with the finished result and I am certain you will be amazed at the difference between the before and after pictures that we always send you once the job is complete. If, for any reason, you're not completely happy, please tell us and we'll put it right.
- Do you use chemicals?We prefer not to so avoid it if we can. Usually the power of water alone is enough to get the results we both want. However, sometimes we may use a variety of treatments very sparingly to lift stains or kill a fungus like black lichen. If we do need to use a treatment, we'll discuss this with you first.
- Can you get rid of an oil stain?We will certainly try! Oil is one of the hardest stains to remove, especially if it's been down a long time. We will use a variety of stain removers and de-greasers to penetrate and lift the oil. However, it may be a case of reducing the appearance rather than completely removing it. If you have a blocked paved drive, often the best approach is to replace the affected bricks (you may even be able to flip over the existing bricks).
- Do you need a electric supply?No, our pressure washer runs via a petrol engine so no electricity supply is required.
Our friendly, professional service is available 7 days a week.
To request a quote or book a visit
Office: 01722 326481 - Mobile: 07825 637890